Community

Whited, Muehlhauser planning September wedding ceremony

Hannah Whited, daughter of Robin Knehans and Shorty Whited of St. Louis and Arcadia, and Joseph Muehlhauser, son of Paul and Laura Muehlhauser of Oakville, announce their engagement and forthcoming marriage. Whited, of St. Louis, is a graduate of Mehlville High School and is employed by STROCO Aerospace Manufacturing Co. of Hazelwood as an inventory

[ Read More ]

Pass along to future generations ‘the fourth R’

“Healthy Living” by Carl Hendrickson For the Call As senior citizens, we have failed to pass along “the fourth R.” A week before my dental appointment, I received a card in the mail reminding me of my appointment. The day before, I received a reminder by telephone. Similarly with my doctors. All this takes time

[ Read More ]

Police seek help in identifying suspect in south county robbery

The St. Louis County Police Department is seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspect in the robbery of a south county convenience store that occurred early Monday morning. Officers from the department’s South County Precinct responded at roughly 2:42 a.m. Monday to a report of an armed robbery at 7-11, 6197 Lemay Ferry Road.

[ Read More ]

Our Lady of Lourdes to be site of ceremony for King, Belleville

Ashleigh King, daughter of Greg and Jill King of St. Louis, and Robert Belleville, son of Karen Belleville and Tom Belleville and stepmother Christy O’Niell of Eureka, announce their engagement and forthcoming marriage. King, of St. Louis, is a graduate of the University of Missouri-St. Louis and is employed by the Mehlville School District as

[ Read More ]

Al and Mary Santoscoy mark their 50th wedding anniversary

Al and Mary Santoscoy celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Saturday, May 20, at their Oakville home with family and friends. Mr. and Mrs. Santoscoy were married May 20, 1967, at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. They are the parents of three: Al Jr., Mike and Pamela. The couple have six grandchildren: Gwen, Alex, Ava,

[ Read More ]

Mr. and Mrs. Bennett celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary

Robert and Joyce Bennett recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at Andre’s South in Oakville. Mr. Bennett and the former Joyce Kempf were married Feb. 11, 1967, at St. Andrew Catholic Church in Lemay by the Rev. Herbert Melies. He is retired from Southwestern Bell/AT&T, where he worked for 35 years. She is retired from

[ Read More ]

Seniors Home Care honored by Home Care Pulse

Seniors Home Care of Webster Groves received the 2017 Best of Home Care — Employer of Choice Award from Home Care Pulse. The Employer of Choice Award is granted only to the top-ranking home care providers, based on caregiver satisfaction scores gathered by Home Care Pulse, an independent satisfaction research firm for home care. Seniors

[ Read More ]