St. Louis Call Newspapers

South St. Louis County News

South St. Louis County News

Mehlville students tell Santa what they want for Christmas

Mehlville students tell Santa what they want for Christmas

December 21, 2021

Students from Mosaic, Beasley, Blades, Forder, Wohlwend, Hagemann, Point and Oakville Elementary Schools in the Mehlville School District write to Santa about what they want for Christmas. Dear Santa: May...

Students from Mehlville schools tell Santa what they want this year

Students from Mehlville schools tell Santa what they want this year

December 11, 2020

Fourth-graders from Beasley Elementary write to Santa about what they want for Christmas this year: Dear Santa, I want a go-kart for Christmas. From Brayden Dear Santa, I know I wired a letter to you...

Lindbergh students: Send us your Santa letters!

Lindbergh students: Send us your Santa letters!

December 3, 2020

If you or someone you know attends a Lindbergh school and wants to send the newspaper a letter to Santa, you could be published in the Dec. 10 and Dec. 24 holiday issues of the St. Louis Call! It's...

Read South County students 2019 Letters to Santa

Read South County students’ 2019 Letters to Santa

December 24, 2019

Tonight's the big night! Christmas Eve, the night many children wait for all year. Like always, NORAD will be tracking Santa worldwide from Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs. At 4 a.m. Mountain...

Bearded dragon tops the wish list that Trautwein students send to Santa

Bearded dragon tops the wish list that Trautwein students send to Santa

December 19, 2019

The classes of Jeni Granda and Camie Hardin send these letters to Santa   Dear Santa: Okay here’s the deal Santa, Lemon and I have been watching the house, and me. Anyway I know I’ve already...

‘When did you start dating Mrs. Claus?’ among South Countys questions to Santa

‘When did you start dating Mrs. Claus?’ among South County’s questions to Santa

December 19, 2019

All Rogers Elementary School second-grade students got a chance to tell Santa what they want for Christmas.   Dear Santa: Thank you for the hard work. You are super nice. I want some crystals,...

The Lindbergh Central Office at the former site of Johnnys Market at Sappington and Gravois roads.

Lindbergh is no longer writing Santa letters

December 17, 2019

Students from Lindbergh Schools and the Mehlville School District have written Santa letters that have appeared in The Call since 2007, but this year Lindbergh officials decided that students in their...

Mehlville School District students can’t wait to see Santa Claus

Mehlville School District students can’t wait to see Santa Claus

December 20, 2018

Forder Elementary School students tell Santa what they want for Christmas. From Savannah: I want Legos and a smart watch.  Also I want clothes. Clothes!  I know you wouldn’t expect a kid...

Crestwood Elementary first-graders tell Santa what they want this year

Crestwood Elementary first-graders tell Santa what they want this year

December 19, 2018

Crestwood Elementary School first-grade students tell Santa Claus what they want for Christmas this year. Dear Santa: How do you make your reindeer fly the sleigh? I like unicorns a lot myself. I just...

Dressel Elementary second-graders tell Santa what they want this year

Dressel Elementary second-graders tell Santa what they want this year

December 24, 2017

Dressel Elementary School second-grade students tell Santa Claus what they want for Christmas this year. Dear Santa: I have been good this season. My wish list is can I have a bigger iPad and a remote control...

Load More Stories