Domestic criminals get a raw deal compared to undocumented ones


Letters to the Editor

To the editor:

American-born criminals are getting a raw deal from their government.

Domestic criminals should renounce their U.S. citizenship and ask their lawyers to represent them as illegal aliens, I mean undocumented workers, then just seek asylum in the numerous sanctuary cities or states.

Next these domestics could also get food stamps, their driver’s license renewed for free and the right to vote more than once.

If this doesn’t work, then just adopt a small child. When the police come to arrest you, just have the child cry in front of the TV cameras.

After all, we all know the police never arrest anyone in front of their family, neighbors or co-workers, like say, for too many parking tickets.

Bruce Raisch