Lindbergh High School students headed to college fine arts programs include (back row, L-R) Jacob Blackwell, William Kraus, Eduardo Wassilak, Cullen Curth, Zach Tesch, (middle row, L-R) Dragomir Page, Josh Guehring, John Schilling, (front row, L-R) Magdalene Parker, Rachel Nieters, Anna Stimac and Lauren Wash. Not pictured: Abbey Friedmann
Thirteen Lindbergh High School students committed to college fine-arts programs during a special signing ceremony last week.
District Music Coordinator Linda Huck congratulated the seniors, who collectively earned more than $100,000 in scholarships from 10 different institutions.
“This is a great testament to the school district, to the music department and to all of the families for supporting and encouraging your children in the fine arts,” Huck said in a news release.
Huck also thanked the students for their hard work and dedication, and for sharing their talents with the Lindbergh community. All of the school’s fine arts – band, choir, orchestra and theatre – were represented at the event, with six students participating in multiple programs.
Lindbergh’s commitments include:
• Jacob Blackwell, band/orchestra,
University of Missouri
• Cullen Curth, theatre/choir, Webster
• Abbey Friedmann, choir, University of
• Josh Guehring, band/orchestra,
Southeast Missouri State University
• William Kraus, band, United States
• Rachel Nieters, choir, University of
• Dragomir Page, band/orchestra/choir,
• Magdalene Parker, band, Drake
• Eduardo Wassilak, band, Southeast
Missouri State University
• John Schilling, band, Truman State
• Anna Stimac, theatre/choir, Missouri
• Zach Tesch, orchestra/theatre, Webster
• Lauren Wash, orchestra, Indiana