Community

Kelleher, Deckard exchange vows at Queen of All Saints

Stephanie Kelleher and Alex Deckard were married May 3 at Queen of All Saints Catholic Church in Oakville. The bride is the daughter of Robert and Claudine Kelleher of Arnold. She attended Webster University and is employed by Haven House as a house manager. The groom is the son of Tom and Aurelia Deckard of

[ Read More ]

Send us your summer photos!

How are you spending this summer? Send us your summer photos! Oakville resident Keith Skidmore was on a flight to Miami when he spotted Blues player Vladimir Tarasenko and snapped this selfie. Send your best summer photos to news1@callnewspapers.com.

[ Read More ]

Beth Orwick confirmed as new county counselor

Sam Page is pictured above at a council meeting last summer before he became St. Louis County Executive. Photo by Jessica Belle Kramer. The St. Louis County Council last week confirmed County Executive Sam Page’s choice for county counselor. Beth Orwick, a federal prosecutor, made her debut as county counselor, the lawyer who oversees all

[ Read More ]

Porkchops in blue cheese is a tribute to the Blues

Around the Kitchen By Bill Milligan For the Call  I’ve been thinking about porkchops in a blue cheese sauce ever since I noticed it on the menu when my son took my wife and I out to a sports bar in Newtown, Connecticut, this summer after one of my grandson’s baseball games. I figured it’s

[ Read More ]