The Crestwood-Sunset Hills Area Chamber of Commerce will honor its 2017 award recipients from 6 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 17, at LiUNA Event Center, 4532 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
Award recipients include:
• Citizens of the Year — Retired Crestwood Police Chief Frank Arnoldy and retired Crestwood Fire Chief Mark Menning.
• Business of the Year — Minuteman Press of Kirkwood, Mike Wiederman.
• Chamber New Member of the Year — Andrew Bader with Computer Solutions.
• Chamber Member of the Year — Sunset Hills Parks and Recreation Department Director Gerald Brown.
• Community Improvement Award — The Sheridan at Laumeier Park.
• Heritage Award — Rich & Charlie’s.
• Crestwood-Sunset Hills Kiwanis Bernard J. Fidler Citizen Service Award — Diana Rudloff.
• Rotary Club of Crestwood-Sunset Hills Paul Harris Fellowship Award — Karen Baudendistel.