Friday, May 31
• ZumbaGold dance exercises geared to older adults will be offered by the SAJE Senior Ministry from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. at St. Elizabeth of Hungary, 1420 Sappington Road. The cost is $3 per class.
• Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 765 Lemay Ferry Road, will offer open prayer sessions from 11 a.m. to noon.
Saturday, June 1
• Prince of Peace Lutheran Church will host an annual rummage and bake sale from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 8646 New Sappington Road.
• Bishop David M. Martins of New England will preside over the Mass of Episcopal Ordination at 2 p.m. at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 5508 Telegraph Road. A reception will follow in the church hall.
• The International Folk Dance Association will sponsor folk dancing from 7:30 to 10:45 p.m. at 6901 Washington Ave.
Sunday, June 2
• Bishop Phillip Lichtenwalter, OP will celebrate a mass of Thanksgiving at 1 p.m. at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 5508 Telegraph Road. A reception will follow in the church hall.
• There will be a Southside UCC Joint Choir Concert at 3 p.m. at St. Philip’s United Church of Christ, 10708 Lavinia Drive. The concert will be followed by a reception.
• The Meramec-Arnold Elks, 1515 Miller Road, will offer bingo at 5:30 p.m. For more information, call 636-464-8960.
Monday, June 3
• Line dancing will be offered at the Concord Farmers Club, 10140 Concord School Road. Lessons are offered from 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., followed by open dancing until 9:15 p.m.
• ROC Ministries, 802 Kinswood Lane, will offer “Sewing-N-Faith,” a free gathering from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting and hand or machine quilting to serve those in need.
• The St. Louis County Senior Card Club for pinochle and bridge players meets from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Crestwood Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Lane.
Tuesday, June 4
• Free pinochle is played every Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 3 p.m. at the Affton Senior Center, 8520 Mackenzie Road.
• The South County Older Residents Computer Club will hold its monthly meeting from 1 to 3 p.m. at Grant’s View Library, 9700 Musick Road.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 1 p.m. at the Concord Trinity United Methodist Church Library, 5275 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
Wednesday, June 5
• The Rotary Club of Crestwood-Sunset Hills will hold its weekly meeting at 12:15 p.m. at the Holiday Inn-Viking, 10709 Watson Road.
• The Kiwanis Club of South County will hold its weekly meeting from noon to 1 p.m. at Frailey’s Southtown Grill, 4329 Butler Hill Road.
• A family education and support meeting for family members coping with mental illness of a loved one will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at CenterPointe Hospital South County, 5000 Cedar Plaza Parkway.
Thursday, June 6
• An early bird presale will kick off Saint Catherine Laboure Catholic Church’s 11th Annual Fundraising Ultimate Rummage Sale from 5 to 8 p.m. in the parish hall and school gymnasium, 9750 Sappington Road, 63128. There will be a $5 admission fee.
• The SAJE Senior Ministry will sponsor open-play pickleball, including instruction for new players, from 1 to 4 p.m. at the St. Elizabeth of Hungary gymnasium, 1414 S. Sappington Road. The cost is $3.