Thursday, May 2
• The Oakville Republican Club meets the first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Crusoe’s 5591 Oakville Shopping Center, Telegraph Road. The featured speaker is Rick Stream, St. Louis County Republican Director of Elections.
Friday, May 3
• There will be a Holy Hour for priestly and religious vocations from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Monastery of St. Clare, 200 Marycrest Drive.
• The Queen of All Saints Variety Guild will present its 37th annual production, “It’s All in the Delivery” at 7:30 p.m. at All Saints Catholic Church, 6603 Christopher Drive, 63129. Tickets are $15 to $25. For more information, contact 314-390-9026 or email@example.com.
Saturday, May 4
• The St. Louis Greenhouse Plant Society will have its annual sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at South Technical High School, 12721 W. Watson Road, 63127. Please bring your own boxes. For more information, call 314-965-1367 or visit www.greenhouseplantsociety.com.
• Gateway Children’s Charity will host their annual Derby Day Party fundraiser from 4 to 7 p.m. at The Boat House 6101 Government Drive, 63110. The fundraiser supports early childhood programs for children. The event features music, food, drinks and a silent auction. For more information visit www.gatewaychildrenscharity.org/events. Tickets can be purchased at gcc2019.givesmart.com.
• The Daughters of St. Paul at Pauline Books & Media, 9804 Watson Road, will host Customer Appreciation Day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be free food, prizes and fellowship.
• The International Folk Dance Association will sponsor folk dancing from 7:30 to 10:45 p.m. at University United Methodist Church, 6901 Washington Ave.
• The Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center is hosting a blood drive at Mungenast Motorsports, 5935 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 63123, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Prince of Peace UCC, 4966 Towne South Road, 63128, is hosting the Women’s Fellowship annual garage sale from 7:30 a.m. to noon.
Sunday, May 5
• The Meramec-Arnold Elks, 1515 Miller Road, will offer bingo at 5:30 p.m.
Monday, May 6
• Line dancing will be offered at the Concord Farmers Club, 10140 Concord School Road. Lessons are offered from 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., followed by open dancing until 9:15 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7
• The South County Older Residents Computer Club (SCORCC) will hold its monthly meeting from 1 to 3 p.m. at Grant’s View Branch of the St. Louis Public Library, 9700 Musick Road. This month’s presentation is “No Dumb Questions.”
Wednesday, May 8
• The Foundation of Sunset Hills will host speaker Route 66 expert Phil Denton at 7 p.m. at the Sunset Hills Community Center, 3915 S. Lindbergh Blvd. Denton will present 540-plus images along Route 66.
• The Happy Hookers Crochet Club will meet monthly at 10:30 a.m. at Firehouse Bar & Grill, 3500 Lemay Ferry Road, in the banquet room on the lower level. For more information, call 314-894-8022.
Thursday, May 9
• Mothers of Preschoolers will meet from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at South County Church of the Nazarene, 2500 Telegraph Road. Child care is provided.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building.