Friday, May 24
• Crestwood will host a Splashtacular Summer Kickoff at 5 p.m. at the Crestwood Aquatic Center, Whitecliff Park, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane, with a free showing of “Moana.”
• Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 765 Lemay Ferry Road, will offer open prayer sessions from 11 a.m. to noon Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
• A jitterswing dance will be held at the Concord Farmers Club, 10140 Concord School Road. Lessons start at 7 p.m. and dancing begins at 8 p.m.
• STL Destination Swing will host a West Coast Swing Dance three-day event that kicks off with events from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the DoubleTree Hilton, 1973 Craigshire.
Saturday, May 25
• STL Destination Swing will host swing dancing lessons as a part of their West Coast Swing Dance three-day event, kicking off with free lessons from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Double Tree Hilton at Westport, 1973 Craigshire Road.
• The International Folk Dance Association will sponsor folk dancing from 7:30 to 10:45 p.m. at 6901 Washington Ave.
Sunday, May 26
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building.
• A free community meal will be held from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at St. Lucas United Church of Christ, 11735 Denny Road.
• The Meramec-Arnold Elks, 1515 Miller Road, will offer bingo at 5:30 p.m.
Monday, May 27
Memorial Day — regularly scheduled activities are canceled.
• Mermorial Day will be honored at 11 a.m. in the Civil War section at Jefferson Barracks.
Tuesday, May 28
• The New Moms’ Network of Mercy Hospital South offers new moms the opportunity to meet new friends, share information, experiences and support from 10 to 11:30 a.m. in the Hyland Education and Training Center, 10020 Kennerly Road. Babies are welcome. Registration is required, call 314-268-4669.
• The Affton White-Rodgers Community Center, 9801 Mackenzie Road, offers open-play pickleball Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. The cost is $2 per person.
• The Jefferson County Swing Dance Club will have their biweekly Tuesday dance beginning at 6 p.m. with beginner lessons and open dancing from 7 to 10 p.m. at Arnold VFW Hall, 2301 Church Road.
Wednesday, May 29
• An annual rummage sale will be held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Our Savior Lutheran Church and School, 1500 San Simeon Way.
• A Ranger Talk about museum collections will be held at 2 p.m. at Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, 7400 Grant Road. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis starting at 1:30 p.m.
• St. Louis County Library will host Backyard Birding: Ruby-throated Hummingbird at 7 p.m at the Grant’s View Library, 9700 Musick.
Thursday, May 30
• Nazareth Living Center will serve “Dinner on the Track” from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Busch Stadium. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.NazarethLivingCenter.com.
• SAJE Senior Ministry will sponsor open-play pickleball, including instruction for new players, from 1 to 4 p.m. at the St. Elizabeth of Hungary gymnasium, 1414 S. Sappington Road. The cost is $3.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building.