Friday, June 28
• St. Louis County Parks and Recreation will be hosting Mud Mania! at Queeny Park. Children ages 5 and up, adults, families, groups and camps are all welcome. Admission is $10 per person or $20 with a children’s T-shirt. The event will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Queeny Park, 550 Weidman Road.
• The city of Crestwood will be hosting a Summer Concert Series on the Summer Playhouse stage. The concert will begin at 7 p.m. at the Crestwood Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Lane.
Saturday, June 29
• The Monroe County History Museum will be hosting “Changes Come to Historic Maeystown… 1989-2019” by David Braswell. The event will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the Museum’s Allscheid-Metzger Gallery, 724 Elaine Drive, Waterloo, Illinois, 62298.
Sunday, June 30
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building. For more information, call 314-638-6070.
• The Meramec-Arnold Elks, 1515 Miller Road, will offer bingo at 5:30 p.m.
Monday, July 1
• The St. Louis County Senior Card Club for pinochle and bridge players meets from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Crestwood Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane.
• ROC Ministries, 802 Kinswood Lane, will offer “Sewing-N-Faith,” a free gathering from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting and hand or machine quilting to serve those in need.
Tuesday, July 2
• The Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site will be hosting a free Ranger Talk on the Archaeology of White Haven. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 1:30 p.m. The talk will begin at 2 p.m. at the Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, 7400 Grant Road.
• “GriefShare,” a support group designed to help individuals cope with the death of a loved one, will meet at 6:30 p.m. at the Lutheran Church of Webster Gardens, 8749 Watson Road.
Wednesday, July 3
• The St. Louis County Library – Cliff Cave Branch will be hosting “Finding Your German Ancestor in Emigration and Immigration Lists.” The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. at Cliff Cave Branch, 5430 Telegraph Road.
• St. Louis County will be hosting the 20th Annual JB Blast. This event is free and will feature music from the South Side Johnny Band and fireworks after dark. The Blast will begin at 7 p.m. at Jefferson Barracks Park, 345 North Road West.
Thursday, July 4
Regularly scheduled events are canceled and government offices are closed.
Happy 4th of July!