Thursday, Oct. 26
• The St. Louis Banjo Club will offer a free performance from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave. For more information, visit www.stlouisbanjoclub.org.
• Karen Zelle of the Shepherd’s Center will discuss how the center helps adults 55 years old and older with services, enrichment programs and community connections during a meeting of the South County Separated, Divorced, Widowed and Remarried Catholics at 7 p.m. at the South Catherine Laboure Parish cafeteria, 9740 Sappington Road. For more information, call (314) 537-5930.
• The SAJE Senior Ministry will offer free bingo at 10:30 a.m. at Episcopal Church of the Advent, 9373 Garber Road. For more information, call (314) 822-4736.
• The Crestwood-Sunset Hills Kiwanis Club will meet from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Rich & Charlie’s, 9942 Watson Road. For more information, call (314) 223-5264.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 7:30 p.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building. For more information, call (636) 467-7023.
• Free drop-in play of American Mah Jongg will be offered from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Pavilion at Lemay, 305 Gregg Road, Jefferson Barracks Park. All levels are welcome; instruction will be offered for newcomers. For more information, call (314) 615-8877.
Friday, Oct. 27
• Zion United Methodist Church, 1603 Union Road, will host a Ham and Bean Dinner from 3 to 8 p.m. The cost of the all-you-can-eat meal is $8, and includes ham and beans, cornbread and dessert. Carry-outs are available. For more information, call (314) 631-6504.
• Mouse Races to end Alzheimer’s will take place at 6 p.m. at Rocking J Ranch, 6722 Bridle Lane, High Ridge. The event also will feature a silent auction and bake sale. The cost is $15 per person or $125 for tables of 10. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A jitterswing dance will be offered at the Concord Farmers Club, 10140 Concord School Road. Lessons start at 7 p.m. and dancing begins at 8 p.m.
• Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 765 Lemay Ferry Road, will offer open prayer sessions from 11 a.m. to noon Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
Saturday, Oct. 28
• Rep. Bob Burns is partnering with Feed My People and Shop ’n Save to feed and help people in need. Donations can be dropped off at Shop ’n Save, 1032 Lemay Ferry Road, today, Saturday, Nov. 18, and Saturday, Dec. 16. Any other time, donations can be dropped off at Feed My People, 171 Kingston Drive, or Burns’ home, 9057 Southview Lane. To have contributions picked up, call (314) 631-4900, Ext. 306.
• Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 1028 will offer a Trivia Night at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4223, 215 Military Road. Doors open at 6 p.m. and trivia will be played from 7 to 10 p.m. The cost is $160 for tables of eight to 10. For reservations, call (636) 627-9174.
• The Crestwood-Sunset Hills Kiwanis Club and the city of Crestwood will sponsor a half-mile Fun Run and Halloween Fun Fest at Whitecliff Park, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane. Registration for the Fun Run will take place from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. at the Community Center. The cost of the run, which will begin at 10:30 a.m., is $10 per child or $40 per family. After the run, the festival will feature a Trunk-or-Treat, food trucks, games, inflatables and live music by Last Gnome Standing. For more information, visit www.cshkiwanis.org.
• ROC Ministries, 802 Kinswood Lane, will host a free Trunk or Treat at 6 p.m. featuring a family friendly movie around a bonfire with s’mores and apple cider. The event is nut-free.
• The Sunset Hills Parks and Recreation Department will sponsor a Howl-o-Ween, a free trick-or-treat for dogs in costume, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Kitun Dog Park, 12343 Eddie & Park Road. No registration is required.
Sunday, Oct. 29
• A meat shoot will take place starting at 11 a.m. with a practice round at Crestwood Elks Lodge No. 2503, 10261 Bauer Road. Proceeds will benefit the county Police Department, military veterans and youth programs. For more information, call (314) 842-3660.
• Our Savior Lutheran Church, 1500 San Simeon Way, Fenton, will host a Sausage Dinner from noon to 6 p.m. with music and other activities, including a Christmas bazaar. For more information, call (636) 343-2192.
• Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 9907 Sappington Road, will sponsor a free Trunk or Treat with pizza, soda and entertainment from 4 to 6 p.m. Register at www.lcrstl.org. For more information, call (636) 843-6633.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at 9907 Gravois Road, Suite E. Enter at the rear of the building. For more information, call (314) 638-6070.
Monday, Oct. 30
• The St. Louis County Senior Card Club for pinochle and bridge players meets from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Crestwood Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane.
• Line dancing will be offered at the Concord Farmers Club, 10140 Concord School Road. Lessons are offered from 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., followed by open dancing until 9:15 p.m.
• Concord Church, 13775 Tesson Ferry Road, will offer a depression/anxiety support group from 6 to 8 p.m. For more information, call (314) 807-5820.
Tuesday, Oct. 31
• “GriefShare,” a support group designed to help individuals cope with the death of a loved one, will meet from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Lutheran Church of Webster Gardens, 8749 Watson Road. To register, call (314) 961-5275.
• Affton Chapter 1015 of Take Off Pounds Sensibly will meet at 10 a.m. in Room 103 of the Salvation Army, 824 Union Road. Weigh-ins begin at 9:10 a.m. For more information, call (314) 845-3046.
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 1 p.m. at the Concord Trinity United Methodist Church Library, 5275 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly Chapter 186 will meet at 9 a.m. in Rooms 3 and 4 on the lower level at Mary, Mother of the Church, 5901 Kerth Road.
• The SAJE Senior Ministry will sponsor chair yoga at 10:30 a.m. at the St. Elizabeth of Hungary cafeteria, 1414 S. Sappington Road. The class offers stretching exercises with a Silver Sneakers benefit. The cost is $3 otherwise. For more information, call (314) 822-4736.
• The Crestwood Senior Dance Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane. Ballroom, circle tag, round, line and Latin dancing are among the styles featured. All skill levels are welcome. The cost is $1.
Wednesday, Nov. 1
• The Happy Hookers Crochet and Social Club will meet for lunch at 11 a.m. at Firehouse Bar & Grill, 3500 Lemay Ferry Road. For more information, call (314) 894-8022.
• The Kiwanis Club of South County will meet from noon to 1 p.m. at Frailey’s Southtown Grill, 4329 Butler Hill Road.
• The South County Toastmasters will meet at 7 p.m. at the MetLife Building, 13045 Tesson Ferry Road.
• The Gravois Kiwanis Club will meet at noon at Sam’s Steakhouse, 10205 Gravois Road.
• The Rotary Club of Crestwood-Sunset Hills will meet at 12:15 p.m. at the Holiday Inn-Viking, Lindbergh Boulevard and Watson Road.
Check back to view additional calendar items.