To the editor:
Happy 80th Birthday, Dr. Fauci. Here are some lessons learned from Noah’s Ark:
1. Don’t miss the boat, just wear a mask.
2. We’re all in the same boat.
3. Don’t listen to critics.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 80 years old, someone may ask you to do something big.
5. Travel in pairs, just 6 feet apart.
6. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
7. Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals. Dr. Fauci, you’re no amateur.
8. No matter the storm, there is always a rainbow waiting.
Happy 2021. Herd vaccinations will help.