Seventeen Lindbergh High School student-athletes last week committed to college teams during National Signing Day.
LHS Athletics Director Scott Luczak congratulated the seniors, who will continue their academic and athletic careers at 16 different institutions.
“This is a great honor and very impressive achievement, and we are proud of each of you,” the athletics director stated in a news release. “It is amazing the amount of dedication that goes into playing sports and keeping up your GPA, and this is a great honor.”
Lindbergh’s National Signing Day commitments include:
• Quinn Breeding, women’s track and field, McKendree University.
• George Buckingham III, football, Westminster College.
• Julian Cintel, baseball, University of Missouri-St. Louis.
• Kate Daus, women’s soccer, Southeast Missouri State University.
• Emilee Fischer, field hockey and lacrosse, Lindenwood Univesity-Belleville.
• Thomas Floyd, football, Culver-Stockton College.
• David Grenia, football, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
• Hanna Groh, women’s soccer, University of Southern Indiana.
• Brendan Meissner, baseball, St. Louis Community College.
• Rico Payton, football, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
• Parker Powell, football, Missouri State University.
• Theo Price, football, Missouri Western State University.
• Makenzie Rodgers, women’s volleyball, Jefferson College.
• Zeb Roos, baseball, Heartland Community College.
• Logan Wells, football, Air Force Academy.
• Tyler West, football, Truman State University.
• William Williams, football, Missouri Southern State University.